Saturday, July 4, 2009

"HAPPY 4TH OF JULY"

I love my freedom. I love my America. God Bless the men and woman who are, and who have, fought to keep or Nation free....you are my Heroes!






"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".

8 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Amen! Happy 4th to you dear ones.

Mike Golch said...

Great posting,I hope that you are having a great weekend.

One Prayer Girl said...

God bless America and may God bless you all.

Prayer Girl

Meribah said...

May you find "independence" from all the negative things in your life this Independence Day. Hugs.

steveroni said...

Hey, "us"...

Just wanted you to know I was here also.
In full support of our soldiers, and in full support of Sue Ann and company.
PEACE.
LOVE.
US

Barbra said...

Hi to you all!
I everything "alright"? I miss your posts.
Safe hugs and blessings,
Barbra

Unknown said...

Amen! Happy 4th to you dear ones. God bless America forever.

Anonymous said...

hello out there~ :) steve e. wrote a comment on my blog saying your internet is down. i am glad he did that cause i was wondering about you. glad to hear you're all ok.

i'm writing too to pass along a wonderful post that marj aka thriver posted. i'm sure you'll see it anyway, but i wanted to be sure i let people know who might be interested. it's about inner child work. :)

http://survivorscanthrive.blogspot.com/2009/07/helping-your-inner-child-help-you.html

hope you are all well!