Monday, October 5, 2009

ALMOST AT AN END!




Hello everyone! Been long time since writing...so sorry...just so much going on.

Last week, was court for divorce and settlement of property. Husband made huge ass of himself, by saying unkind and untrue things about me in front of his Attorney and mine. I remained calm, when answering any insults he threw my way...that pissed him off! Will have my maiden name restored. Divorce should be final in less than 30 days! YAY!!!!

So furniture was divided. I do walk through house this coming Wednesday, and place sticky notes on my personal items. Have no idea when I can finally box things up and move them to storage...but hope very soon.

Today is my sentencing for Probation. Oh please do not give me probation!!!! I want to get out of this area as soon as I can. My Attorney thinks I will get a fine only...,but it is a crap shoot...so will let you know what happens.

Got to go..nearly time to leave for court.

Oh and Meri.....yes I know NF is just beautiful....but do you really want "stuck" with all of us? LOL!!! You are a sweetie!

Love to all...thank you so much for your support.

"us"

The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".

3 comments:

steveroni said...

Do you remember US? Oh, how we miss you, Sweetie! AND, now we await that most critical decision from a judge.

Critical, because it affects so many ("us").

Please accept PEACE! and LOVE! from "US"

One Prayer Girl said...

So glad that things are coming to a conclusion. For good or bad, at least it will be a thing of the past. And hopefully enough lessons learned to not repeat. (Learning from lessons is often unpleasant, but so necessary.)

I pray that you will not receive probation so you can move on. But whatever happens, things will work out.

Do you have your dog?

PG

Meribah said...

Hope everything went well at your probation hearing. Glad you will soon be out of that disastrous marriage too. You deserve lots of happiness.

By the way, there are few people I'd rather be "stuck" with, cuz you're a sweetie too and you actually "get" me (unlike a lot of peeps). If you can put up with my crazy-arsed self, I'm sure I can put up with you! LMOO

Hugs and smishies to you! :D