Friday, February 27, 2009

Party Girl - Susannah!!!









I am Susannah.....Peace! I am in my 20's, I love to party and dance, and have been told my laugh is infectious. I don't possess many "feelings" because...well I really have no idea why...just don't.


When Sueann's son passed away, her grief was so great she could no longer function. That is when I came to be. I moved to New York and lived with a girl that Sueann knew from High School. I worked at a factory in which large Cardboard Boxes were made. I partied...alot...while living in New York. I was layed off from the factory, because I could not handle such extreme physical labor. It's funny....I only worked there for 3 months, but I have no recall of where I worked or lived for the following 5 months. We are working on that mystery in Therapy.


I was unaware of the "Others" until 2 weeks ago. I thought there was just Sueann and me. The Doc has tried and tried to explain this disorder, but, man I just don't get it. I ain't stupid! But it's like...so far out...and hell I don't want to be considered crazy! Slowly, I am learning, I am "hearing" the "Others" and reading what they write in the Journal. It still freaks me out....and hey...freak out IS a feeling....right? So chock up one "feeling" for the Party Girl!!! Sometimes the "Others" stay up all night, talking, arguing inside our head. Now we ain't delusional says the Doc. But I know I could sure use some damn sleep! I say...someone, anyone...take charge and for God's sake go to sleep! We do have sleeping pills, but "someone" is afraid to take them. I don't know who and Doc says someday everyone will know everyone. I'm still pretty unsure about that one. But Doc sure is cute....ha ha! I told him that right after we met. He actually blushed!


So then after New York I moved to Michigan. If I partied in New York, I doubled that in Michigan. I drank all the time....even had black-outs from the booze...missing time, Doc calls it. Got a tattoo on our back (it's at the top of the left side)....it's so cool...it's a sunburst. Sueann got in to big trouble from "The Mom" for that....giggle....but "she" has done worse to Sueann....much, much worse than a little tattoo. But that is Sueann's story and I will let her tell you, when she is ready.


OK, I am out of here for now. PEACE!


Susannah!



"Child Abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime."

2 comments:

Meribah said...

Hi Susannah! You sound like a real rebel and party girl: something I never was. But I can picture you dressed like a hippy, with a long flowing skirt, colourful blouse and sandals with fancy jewellery...not unlike the way I like to dress! Peace my soul sister. :)

Rainbow said...

Hey Meribah...man your name is so cool! Yep, that is how I love to dress. Rebel...ha ha...yes I am! Smack the system...any system with rules..in the backside. Peace to you Meribah (holding 2 fingers in the air)...man I love that name..so unusual.

Susannah!