
A Happy and Blessed Easter/Passover to all! I grabbed this prayer while visiting "Rambling Stuff"....my thanks!
On this Holiday, please remember our troops, far away from home and loved ones.
"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".
3 comments:
I'm glad tha you grabbed the prayer for the troops.God Bless and I hope that you have a blessed easter/passover as well.
Happy Easter dear one!
How can we EVER forget? But we do. We are human. Thankfully, there is ALWAYS someone around somewhere to let me know what I've missed today.
Although during every mass I attended today and yesterday, and all days(!) the celebrant prayed for our troops around the world. But somehow it meant more to me, reading your brief posting.
Thank you, Rainbow!
Post a Comment