
So sorry to be late with my post for this very Special Day...but I have been ill.......
I am very new to this and am not very techie....so here's goes!
I want to thank everyone who reads my Blog! I especially want to thank the following for their support, blessings and comforting words:
JBR - JustbeReal - Safe Hugs to you, my dear friend. You always bring me comforting words, even as you are going through crisis.
Steve E. - AnotherSoberAlcoholic - Thank you for making us smile, even when we feel hopeless. I have so much respect for you!
Marj - SurvivorsCanThrive - You are so special, and my very first Blogger friend!
Thank you for your encouraging words and your hugs.
Thank you to my friend, the Puppy, for sending me your thoughts and love through Email. I don't know what I would do without you!
Vague - You are the very first person with the same condition, as I have to, reach out to me. I have no words to express how very much that means to me. Safe Hugs to you.
I feel blessed to have met all of you and hope that you will remain in my life for a very long time.
"us"
"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".
7 comments:
Thank you for appreciating me as a reader of your blogs.
You wrote: "I feel blessed to have met all of you and hope that you will remain in my life for a very long time."
I see no reason why this shall not happen!
Thank you, again, for the honor!
Awww dear ones, I do hope you are feeling better as you read this comment.
What a touching post to all the people you care about, as we all care so much about you too dear! Thank you especially for the kind words to me. You too are truly special!!!
Get well and look forward to hearing more from you!
Blessings!
It is my pleasure to give some of my thoughts here. You do understand how you feel of your past bad experiences. One thing I want to let you know that you are specially strong because you are aware that our carnal mind can manipulate our feelings. By our own capability, it is not possible to overcome it. Let us submit to the Mighty God wholeheartedly and let His grace to deal with it once and forever. I can assure you that everything will be alright then. God bless and look forward to hearing from you,
thank so much (((hugs))).... this is encouraging to me, that our blog can encourage you..... wow. i hope we can know you for a long times too!!! *sniffs*
Steve E. - meant every word... :)
JBR - a kinder person we do not know.
Vauge - we are so happy you came here to visit us. you and your blog have helped us feel....well not so freakish...you know..helped to know there are others like us. safe hugs to you always
Aaawwwww! Thanks you sweet person. I hope we can be a little help and comfort to each other...and continue to do so.
You know, I don't talk about this a lot because it's so confusing to me, but I have splintered parts myself. Officially, my diagnosis is DDNOS, but I have parts and I'm working very hard with some of them right now. To be honest, I'm hoping to stay out of the hospital right now. But, it's very hard just to go about daily life and responsibilities when I get a lot of dissociative activity sometimes.
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can probably relate to you and yours much more than you may know.
Safe hugs ((((((((Rainbow))))))))
Oh, you can publish my comment, that's no problem at all. I appreciate your concern, but I'm pretty "out there" with all my stuff. (Just go back and read some of my older blog posts--I've been doing this for over 3 years.) I just haven't talked about the diagnosis recently because I find it so frustrating. DDNOS stands for "Dissociative Disorder Not Otherwise Specified." Just as helpful as Miscellaneous, isn't it?
You can e-mail me anytime (and you can publish this comment) I'm at thriver@survivorscanthrive.com. I just don't put the e-mail right out there on my front page of the blog or dot com site because I get spam.
Thanks for being thoughtful you!
Post a Comment