Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Headaches"

Headaches have become a huge part of our life the past few months.

In "T", we learned, Headaches can mean another Alter is about to surface, emerge or form. We have searched the Internet and can not find any information pertaining to headaches and new alters. These headaches are severe and are accompanied by nausea. We just want them to go away! Normally, during and after "T", we have a headache. We feel this is because we are working so hard to recover memories and learning to deal with and accept DID. We just want them to go away!

If anyone has any information regarding Headaches, possibly caused by DID, please let us know.

"us"

"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".

3 comments:

Vague said...

we have headaches too. dont know much about why tho, sory

Just Be Real said...

Rainbow, just came from group, so I am whipped, but wanted to comment before I go to bed. Since I do not have DID, I cannot elaborate on the headaches associated with it. I do get headaches and migraines more frequently now since dealing with my stuff. So that is 'stress' related, I am sure.

It is interesting that you learned that a headache will show you an alter is about to come out. Night night....

Just Be Real said...

Dear one, wise idea to get those headaches checked out.
Thanks for your encouraging comment. Blessings.