
We are so very depressed today. Feels like everything is hopeless. We don't want to face another day. All joy is gone. All interests are lost. No one understands. Our head aches. We are tired. We are in tears and we don't know why. We don't want this fight anymore. We are too weak. Just breathing is difficult. Our arms are leaden, our feet won't move. We feel unloved and forgotten. We just want to go back to bed and sleep...sleep forever.......................
"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".
3 comments:
Oh dear ones my heart cries out to you.
Even though I do not understand the magnitude of the pain you all are experiencing, God does!!
I am so very sorry that you are in emotional physical, and spiritual anguish! I wish I could give you a cure, a quick cure, but as we both know, "it ain't that easy."
If you can only hang on to the hope that God does care deeply about you and your pain regardless if you think He does or not, He can and will comfort you in His way that is only unique to you. I am finding this out now myself. Because, really, it is a bitch to constantly feel beaten down. Even if you cannot feel it in your being that God does love you, say it anyway out loud, "God Loves Me." I am starting to do this, and just me hearing myself actually say it, I feel different. In time, the truth will settle in to our hearts that He does love us and that we are worthy.
Dear one, I am rambling, and I hope I did not lose you in my babbling. Praying for you all. Blessings and safe hugs! ((((Rainbow))))
I totally know how depression and despair can make me believe the things you say in your post. But, you are NOT forgotten and I DO understand. I hope that helps to know you are not alone, at least a little bit.
BTW: I put up a link to your blog on my sidebar. I hope that's okay.
Checking in on you all! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings!
Post a Comment