Still no sleep...been up for two days. Too much noise, can't think. Anger, then crying, then scared, then numb....just too much....head pounding, trouble breathing...... Best friend from Texas called tonight. Weird, because thinking of her today...then get phone call. She received the card for her graduation, Bach in Nursing...now going on for Masters Degree. So proud of her....very. Asked how everything was...and she said...well other than what I have told about my Mother...OK. Huh? What about? She said called you last week, told you how sick Mother is. Don't remember, and...she said...I figured, because you were not following anything that night. She knows about others. Had a good long talk and even laughed...was fun. At the end...she said...It has been so nice talking to "you" again. See that's the thing.....we don't even know....so scattered....everything in this life is scrambled...like eggs are....all sloshed together....no beginning....no end.....
"T" tomorrow..... no! dont want to gooooooooooooo must go...need help.
one good today......PENS won... :))).....
Hope we get to "T" tomorrow....need to see Doc. so very disoriented.... The Woman will get all of us there......hopefully.......
Mr. Steve E. you DO get us....and we thank you and love yu.....and got to go now....raining....so nice...love rain....
"Rain"
Push it all out,
let go of the pain.
The reality is
our walks in the rain.
Free of the dirt,
Inflictions of pain,
The reality is
our walks in the rain.
Escape from the fear
of going insane,
The reality is
our walks in the rain.
"Rainbow"~
"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".
4 comments:
Rainbow, I do pray you do have t. today. ALl of you do need your sleep! Glad your friend called and you were able to laugh a little bit. Blessings to all and
((((safe hugs))))
i'm so glad you had a good talk with your friend and that you have a friend who knows about the others and really wants to know how you're all doing, for real. not just asking to be polite :)
friendship can be so healing.
and what a wonderful poem.
i'm sorry you're in so much pain. i hope this time passes quickly and your pain eases soon. and i hope therapy goes very well today. ((safe hugs))
Hi Lovely, beautiful poem.) I had one of 'those' weekends too and fear of sanity is a hard one. I'm glad you got to talk to someone, I took myself out for a visit to my sister and felt much better, takes me out of myself, if you know what I mean.
My best wishes are always with you,
sunshine days,
Safe hugs,
Sarah.:)
It sounds like your life is lived one moment at a time - often with no recollection of a moment past - - another you lived it.
God lives in the center of what appear to be hopeless situations. He adores you and wants to comfort and heal you.
Our time and God's time aren't the same. Time takes time. I don't know who will read this, but I'll leave that up to God and hope that it lifts you up.
Prayers for you,
Prayer Girl
Post a Comment