Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"To Barbra"

Thank you, Barbra for being honest and helping "us" sort things out. We want to get to know you! Come be our friend.....when you are ready! Hugs to you!

"us"

"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".

6 comments:

steveroni said...

I am happy that you find people here who love you, and who can maybe even offer help. ALL of you. Be cheerful!

Act cheerful even if ya cannot BE cheerful -grin!

Mike Golch said...

insightful.

steveroni said...

SA I am sorry if my comment sounded insensitive. I am not a cruel man by nature. Please forgive.....I sometimes wish we could all just TALK! DAMMMMMIT! (See, I don't get angry-grin!

Barbra said...

Hi Rainbow,

Just read you will take a break from posting. Maybe a good idea, although I will miss your posts.

I want to let you know that I like to be your friend, it is my pleasure! Just imagening us chilling out with some music, video or whatever;-)

I am still thinking about beginning a blog so you all can get to know me better. At this moment I am gathering material and thinking how to start it. But my profile will be by a different name. I will let you know (I don't expect a comment from you right away...) Have a peaceful break!
Blessings and safe hugs,
Barbra

Rainbow said...

Barbra...plz do go with your instinct to blog...would love to know you better and be friends....we all need support...thank you for being our friend.
"us"

Barbra said...

Hi Rainbow,

Thank you for your kind reaction. I hope (you all) get to know me better by my blog.
Blessings and safe hugs,
Barbra