Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Day Time Post....Trying Again"

First we want to thank everyone for your supporting comments! Second we want to thank new friends for coming to the Haunted House and WELCOME!

ok then! hey everybody! how's it goin? wanted to say again how wonderful our DOC is, giving up his own time, to support us. DOC ROCKS!

This is Susannah, and hardly nothin scares me! Well, some things do...like the word "hospital". But we ain't goin to no hospital! We will find PEACE within, it will take time. Since seeing Doc yesterday, the "little ones" have come out more...not a lot...but working on it. We are getting more rest, although still up until 4:00 AM, but slept in.

Here's a list....of "us" and how we "feel" and what we "need" today" (the following are only the ones who want to be included)

MElinda1 - sad
MElinda grades 1-6 - needs to draw
Emma Grace + - Prayers
Sarah - lonely, needs someone to talk to
Anger - calmer, but still needs to vent
Rage - pissed off
Rainbow - needs hugs, needs clothes, feels neglected
Eight - silence is golden only if you aint DID
Rocking Girl - silent, feels alone and isolated
Guardian - watchful, protective
Sueann - confused, just wants to run away

That is what is going on inside, as best I can tell. And me, well I feel...I dunno...disappointed, somewhat... sad, that we have fallen back in our progress. But always optimistic that we will survive.

Peace,
Susannah~~~

"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

On my blog I have an award called making a difference,I want you yo have it.

Barbra said...

Hi Susannah,

I think it is great for you that you are able to make a list of some of you all and how they feel. And how are you?
Glad that you make a little progress!
Safe hugs and blessings!
Barbra

Just Be Real said...

Dear ones, I have noted your needs and will be praying. Thank you for letting me see what you need.

Blessings and hugs to all who need them!

One Prayer Girl said...

I am so glad that you seem to be in a better place in this post.

I can't imagine what it must be like for you - being so many all in one body, one person.

With compassion I wish to address all of you. I hope it is O.K.

To MElinda1 - I wish you relief from your sadness - at least a little ray of joy
To MElinda grades 1-6 - I hope you get to draw to your heart's content.
To Emma Grace - I pray for you.
To Sarah - I'm listening with my spiritual ears to everything you need to talk about.
To Anger - I hope that you will be able to continue to allow your anger out in a calmer way that does not upset you so much.
To Rage - Sometimes being "pissed off" just needs to happen till it is finished.
To Rainbow - I wish you hugs and a feeling of being cared for. I hope you are able to get the clothes you need.
Eight - I wish you music and loving and gentle words to push away the silence.
Rocking Girl - God is with you. I am with you in spirit.
Guardian - I pray that strength, power, and wisdom will be yours.
Sueann - I know what it is like to be confused and want to run away. I was that way for many years. I ran away in all kinds of ways....most pretty unhealthy. I still get that way from time to time. I try to reach out for help in some way when this happens. I know Mr. Steveroni and I are always here to be reached out to.

I hope my addressing each of you is not a wrong thing to do. If it is, I apologize in advance.
I only mean to be loving, caring, and supportive.
Love and prayers,
Prayer Girl

Anonymous said...

I give my love unconditionally to you all. I pray God's grace, mercy, love, joy, peace,strength and happiness over all of you.

May His Grace be enough to see you through.

God bless and keep each and everyone of you.

I love you all!