DOC!!!! we need to talk to you and something is wrong with the phones at the office and we can not dial your extension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz call us................ :((
"The truth about our childhood is stored up in our body and although we repress it, we can never alter it. Our intellect can be deceived, our feelings manipulated. our perceptions confused and our body tricked with medication. But someday the body will present its bill, for it is as incorruptible as a child who, still whole in spirit, will accept no compromises or excuses, and it will not stop tormenting us until we stop evading the truth".
ANNOUNCING NEW BLOG
15 years ago
1 comment:
Hey gang, I gotta tell ya. Divorce is NOT a "hug-and-kiss" goodbye affair. It is WAR! Always was, alwyas will be, except in the rarest of cases--and yours is not that, believe me--anybody can tell that, from the way he behaved when you confronted him.
From now on (hear this, Emma Grace!) he will be pouting, crying, sobbing, telling you how much he 'loves' you, how you just did not understand, etc., etc.
DON'T BUY IT! Trust me here, I'm not the 'devil' talking. This is Steve E, US, remember? He will talk from both sides of his mouth, and while you're out of the way, he will be doing EVERYTHING he can to harm you.
Hide your computer, your call phone, anything you value, or which cannot be replaced. I should be "E"'ing this instead of public, etc., but I wanted you to get this message ASAP. Comprende
This WIL NOT be fun. You need to stand strong--maybe even "act' out-of-character, if that's possible, like "be ruthless" even if you are not.
I think this man is dangerous, and I would keep some help nearby, unknown to him, just in case you need.
Rainbow, I'm writing this out of urgency...and LOVE. If I'm wrong, allow me to suffer for it, not you. (I am not wrong, if what you have written these months is true...and I'm certain it IS! ...and PLEASE keep writing.
US--almost wrote "SU" -grin!
Post a Comment